We welcome lots of lovely hen parties to the chocolate tank. It’s a great way to celebrate with friends & it’s also perfectly suitable for auntie, mum & future mum-in-law too!
Our fun parties last approx two hours, each hen will:
- Work with delicious Belgium milk chocolate
- Pipe a chocolate lollipop – (I’ve seen many an interesting design from the hens!!!!)
- Fill spheres with caramel – for those that remember, it’s just like The Generation Game!
- Dip a variety of chocolate fillings into the tank – of course this will include some ‘heart’ mallows!
- Enjoy a drink & treat (you may bring your own fizz along , or keep it alcohol free, it’s up to you)
- Yummy chocolate tasting – a small prize for the best palate!
- Lots of ribbons and pretty bags to take your creations home – or on to the next leg of the party!
What the hen’s have said:
“We just wanted to write and say thank you so much for making Claire’s hen party so special. The whole ‘chocolate’ experience was instrumental in making the day as successful as it was. All the girls had a fantastic time and it was so kind of you to deliver the goodies later. We would certainly recommend your activity and wish you all the success possible in the future” Jane and Joanne (mum and sister of hen)
“Thank you so much for hosting an absolutely fantastic morning for my sister and us hens yesterday! We all haven’t stopped raving about it since, great fun! :-)” Jude
“Just wanted to say thank you very much for hosting us on Saturday. We all had a fab time and Claire loved it! It was great to catch up with all the girls and thank you for making it so relaxing, so fun and so perfect for Claire’s hen.” Lisa
Note for organisers:
Wish to decorate the bride? Here’s a link to a local company supplying brides bouquets.
We are also listed on the great Organise a Hen directory – where you can find lots of lovely hen-related goodies, top tips and much more!
Saturdays get booked up quite far in advance; do please contact me with your preferred dates as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
They are held in the Summerhouse, 16 Hampden Road, Hitchin SG4 0LD. Minimum group size of four and maximum 12 – larger groups can be accommodated at alternative venues (additional costs may apply).
Hen parties cost £45 per person. A discount is available for groups of six or more participants (price drops to £40pp). A deposit will be taken on confirmation of your workshop, with the balance becoming due on the day of the event. The deposit is non-refundable, unless in the unlikely event that The Melting Pot is unable to deliver your workshop.
Please ring 07966 365515 to speak to Dawn or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your hen party today!
If you would like to hear about forthcoming chocolate workshops, please sign up to our monthly newsletter (at the bottom of the page) for our monthly chocolate newsletter.